- Daftar
- 8 Aug 2018
- Post
- 189
- Like diterima
- 213
You learn something new everyday hu..I think semprot was only associated with women, love, UG, FR etc but it turns out there are many lessons to be learned from itโone of them being English...![]()

You learn something new everyday hu..I think semprot was only associated with women, love, UG, FR etc but it turns out there are many lessons to be learned from itโone of them being English...![]()

You just know where to look aja sih.You can find anything at Semprot....
Couldn't agree more.. Maybe we should make an english forum meeting.. I think it's gonna be fun or awkward..You just know where to look aja sih.
Everybody can find their own niche here

nooYou can find anything at Semprot....
like what? hahahaYou can find anything at Semprot....

How so? Do you work on weekend?I hate weekend...![]()
No.. It's just... Something else heheheHow so? Do you work on weekend?










